Share your RPG Maker MV projects

Does anyone here play RPG Maker MV? If so, let us know what your project name is so that we can find it! The game that I have recently uploaded to the RPG Maker MV Player app is called ‘Kingdom of Neandria.’ For anyone who is not aware of how to find other people’s games on the Nintendo Switch, the steps are really easy.

1. Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch and search for RPG Maker MV Player. Download it! (It’s free!)
  2. To find ‘Kingdom of Neandria’, open the RPG Maker MV Player software, then search for ‘Kingdom of Neandria’ or Game ID: 405. Download it!
  3. Voila! The game is now on your Nintendo Switch!

The game takes about 4-6 hours to complete, depending on your pace. I think you will not be disappointed!

What about your RPG Maker MV games?

I’ll do these steps and I’ll tell you soon about my RPG Maker MV

1 Like

Awesome! I can’t wait to hear more about it!

I’m definitely going to play your game! I just posted mine but it’s a work in progress!!! I only have the first hour of gameplay so far! It’s called “Time Seekers”! Let me kno what you think!

So…I’m trying to download your game but it will go to like 50% then start over…then eventually it will send me the “download failed” message. I’ll keep trying.

I’ve never heard of the “download fail” issue, but usually it sits at 50% for a few minutes before moving more quickly. Let me know if you’ve had any better luck with it. And I’ll take a look at ‘Time Seekers’!