Screenshot Sunday

Let’s share a random screenshot of our gaming experience every Sunday and maybe tell a story or two about it!

Game: Go Vacation! (Switch)

This is me supposedly seconds to disaster on Kawawii Island. Hope to have my very own seconds to disaster on Earth HAHAHAHA!

1 Like

Just realized no one was able to reply so I’ve moved the topic to the correct category!

I don’t use social media, and I really don’t want to remove my sd card. Could I post a picture of a screenshot I took with my phone?

Yoshi’s Crafted World is so much fun

2 Likes

One of my favorite costumes

1 Like

1 Like

Sure! I think that’s fine

1 Like

Thanks! Though I missed the deadline, so I’ll save it for next Sunday! :wink:

It’s Sunday again and here’s my screenshot story for this week!

Game: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch)

I’ve always loved Mercedes Cars (not advertising here… I don’t get a single cent from Mercedes) and having it on Mario Kart 8 was quite a pleasant surprise. I still drive them in Mario Kart from time to time, even though I don’t think they fit well within the Mario Kart World. Mario Kart is a place for whacky cars, haha, but if you ever see a red GLA with my Mii on it, give a little honk!

I am sorry for the poor quality but it was easier for me to just take photo of my TV.

So i was playing Mario Kart the other day when i saw something strange. Someone had the same username as me Oo

Turns out one player that played some matches in the same group as me changed his username to mine.

Don’t know if i should feel embarrased or flattered by it :thinking:

1 Like