Nintendo Switch Friend Code Exchange

megathread

This topic is created for members to easily exchange Friend Codes for Nintendo Switch!

To make things easier for everyone please list down the online games you usually play on your Switch. Happy exchanging!

1 Like
pinned #2

Hey guys, my friend code is SW-2327-0425-6807.

I play a wide variety of games. I’m about a higher than a erageskilled player. Looking forward to playing some games with some Nintendo Soup fans!

Niceness!

Mine’s SW-2343-1103-4059. I’ll be adding all of you very soon.

I guess I play the classics/clichés on Switch. Mario Kart, Splatoon 2, Fortnite, etc. Haven’t tried Smash online yet, though. Probably because I’m not that good. Great for my opponents, note quite so for my teammates…

Hey there!

SW-7407-3749-9678

I play just about every first party game. Fortnite. Modern Combat Blackout. Morphies Law. Just to name a few. Always ready for more friends to play with though!

I’ll add the ones above here shortly.

My code is SW-4044-5175-9720.

I mostly play Splatoon 2 but have other games such as Mario kart 8DX, Smash and indie games such as RICO and a lot more.

My code is: SW-1284-5719-3698

I play Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 DX, Smash Ultimate, Rocket League (sometimes), Warframe, Fortnite (not anymore but may install it again) and Tetris 99 and soon Power Rangers Battle for the Grid which is Tricks fault :stuck_out_tongue:

I am happy to play with anyone who adds me just to have a good time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehehe
It’s morphin’ time!
Oh right, here’s mine! I’m not online too often but add me anyway! XD
SW-6752-6830-3999

XD Fun Fact:
In the german eshop description of the game they translated “It’s morphin’ time!” to “It’s morphine time”!

I just can’t stop laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Omg that’s hilarious! XD
Did you read about the upcoming dlc??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I sure did. Makes the whole purchase so much more enjoyable. I was a little bit iffy about the prize but now i am happy. Soon it will be 12 characters which is fine for 20 bucks. I still wait on the season pass till i know which characters are in it.

1 Like