Nintendo E3 Direct Talk

I will put the link up here as soon as the live video link is available but who’s excited?!

June 11 at 9 a.m. PT
June 11 at 12 p.m. ET
June 11 at 5 p.m. BST
June 12 at 2 a.m. AET

What is everyone hoping to see? For me personally I want to see four main things:
Luigi’s Manion 3
Animal Crossing
Pikmin 4
New Joy-Cons and Pro-Controller variations

1 Like

I can’t wait!

I’m hoping to see the same games as you but I would like to hear some more on Astral Chain and Bayonetta 3. I am also hoping for Metroid Prime Triology coming to Switch.

I was sold on Astral Chain with what we saw already but yes more please lol. Also Untitled Goose Game needs a release date

I was the same, as soon as I saw it I knew it was a must buy.

YES! I NEED MORE GOOSE IN MY LIFE, LIKE NOW!

I think two trilogies would could end up seeing are Metroid and Pikmin

I hope so, I bought theMetriod trilogy on the Wii U eShop no long ago, I started playing and enjyed it but the rumors pf it coming to switch made me hold of playing anymore

The E3 Direct had a ton of big news:

BANJO IS CONFIRMED FOR SMASH

LUIGI’S MANSION HAS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

ANIMAL CROSSING 2020…cries

I was hoping for a few more 1st party games, but it was a good direct, these delays are becoming too common for my liking with Nintendo now.

First Metroid Prime 4, then Fire Emblem and Now Animal Crossing.

But I called BOTW 2, it was a stab in the dark but I had a feeling and put in on my Bingo card and I was right. So hyped to return to an open world Hyrule.

The delay of Animal Crossing made me cry no joke lol but the huge improvements to Luigis Mansion made up for it

I picked up Cadence of Hyrule (pre-purchased and installed it), Crash Team Racing (pre-purchased and installed it) and picked up the Messenger since I hadn’t yet (for some reason) and it was on sale. Great game and will help my wait not hurt as much for Mario Maker 2.

FYI If any of you are a basketball video game fan at all, NBA 2K19 is on sale right now for $2.99