Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
Yoshi’s Crafted World
Fire Emblem Warriors
Pokken Tournament DX
Octopath Traveler
Fitness Boxing
Dragon Quest Builders
Go Vacation

However new games will be added such as Pokemon Shield/Sword, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, and more. I am a digital man and love this offer it finally helps me save a little money on all the big titles that are coming out. However some of these titles on the current list are a little sneaky. Dragon Quest Builders is only $50 so you are not getting the full savings. Anywho what do you all think?

I think it’s a good deal for the digital games as most are first party Nintendo that rarely go on sale. For people who buy physical if you shop around you can get a pair of games of the list for a similar price to the voucher. My only issue with the deal is not being certain which games will be added. The list of games already differs slightly between regions so a game I want may be added to the US list but not the UK.

I’m thinking of getting a pair of vouchers but am uncertain as I don’t know which games I’d pick. It would be good to save it for Pokemon but then I usually like the preorder bonus you get with the physical copy.

I did my first voucher pair this morning, a couple of things:
When you purchase the vouchers it’s $99.99 with $6 in tax. Weird because in my state, Iowa, giftcards have no tax and even if they did it would be 7% which would be $7. You do get 500 gold coins though which can be used on a future purchase.

The Vouchers do not have to be used right away even though all the press said you had to use at least one immediately. Then go under the same area you can see your gold points balance and you select to redeem a voucher. It then brings you to the list of the game compatible with them, only if the game is currently out or available for pre-purchase and pre-install.

My two games I did were Mario Maker 2, and Dragon Quest Builders 2.

I’m totally doing this to get Mario Maker 2 and Animal Crossing together. These two games I would love to always have on the system so this is a great deal for me.

The cool thing is your can purchase the vouchers use it immediately to pre-purchase and install Mario Maker 2. Then the second voucher will sit on your Nintendo account for up to a year and you can use it at anytime (or when Animal Crossing Switch comes out)