E3 Predictions

So I was hoping to hear more on Luigi mansion 3 and have fingers crossed for Mario Rabbids 2. Id like to think even Arms 2 should be in the works at least be nice to at least hear about tho. Mario Golf??? Maybe Mario Baseball??

Halo and Forza for Switch

1 Like

I can’t predict, so I hope:

• Confirmation/info on Switch Lite/Pro
  • A lot of Luigi’s Mansion 3
  • Animal Crossing details and release date
  • Reveal of F-Zero, Starfox, 1080 and Waverace (Ah, clichĂ© Nintendo-dreams. :wink: )
  • A new tailor made SimCity for Switch, Ă  la SNES.
  • A port of Paper Mario Color Clash (Thousand-year door is stretching it, but preferable) OR a new Mario & Luigi-game for Switch.
  • SNES-games coming To Switch Online on it’s first anniversary.
  • A port/remake/sequel to Eternal Darkness. One that doesn’t get cancelled this time, please.
  • If not revealed by then, Persona 5 Switch.
  • First mention of a new mainline Zelda. Just a namebomb.

I hope for more cool indies but I think that will probably come at Gamescon, Pokemon derails & release date, astral chain info, animal crossing, Zelda news.

I hope for more infos und Luigis Mansion 3, Pokemon, Bayonetta 3 and Ultimate Alliance 3.

In the wishfull thinking department i hope for a Pokemon Snap with Labo VR support.
Maybe a new F-Zero? Pretty please?
Also a remake or a new fatal frame would be great.
Also a new Pokemon Pro Controller ^^

I still think what would kill it at E3 is other than just some impressive 1st Party Nintendo annoucements and 3rd party support for the Switch is an announcement of a much larger Xbox Partnership.

I think the Switch could easily run Gears of War 1-3, Halo 1-4, Ori and the Blind Forest 1 and 2, State of Decay 1 and 2, Forza Horizon 2, and even Sea of Thieves (The water effects may take a slight hit). This would be amazing! Xbox can keep Crackdown 3. Also a remaster of Via Pinata 1 and 2 for the Switch would kill.

1 Like

I will get Halo on pc but State of decay on Switch? I would love it. It’s a series i wanted to try out.

We’re all dreamers here, it would seem. :wink:

Oh, how could I forget! PUNCH-OUT!! :smiley:

C’mon, Little Mac has been in more non-Punch-Out-games than actual Punch-Out ones. :confused:

Uuuuuhhhhh i like that. I have never played a Punch Out except the NES one on a virtual console before.

Metroid Prime Trilogy Remastered, if it isnt announced at e3 then I think it doesnt exist sadly, Animal crossing reveal and release date, Bayo 3 reveal and release date, more Pokemon info, and at the end Nintendo reveal Metroid Prime 4 will coke out next year, as the restart of development was a joke and in fact this is what Retro have been working on for years(they did provide a demo to Nintendo to win it back so you never know). But really I think we can expect some random games from Nintendo which will be WTF moments but will also be a pre order right now sort of games.

Would love a Switch pro reveal which has more memory and more powerful, there would be games which could use this extra power but they can still be played on OG switch units.

More games getting LABO VR suppport, a plastic VR headset which a head strap and some vr only games which will take advantage of the cardboard or plasti headset, I am thinking games like Links Crossbow Training which will come with a attachment like it in LCT.

Too much to hope for, you bet, but it could happen

Im glad to see a wide array of games people want to see. I heard a few o wasnt even thinkong of that would be a great fit to E3 and more important the Switchs growing selection of games.

Seeing all the reports of a switch lite makes me hope they announce one. A smaller more robust console I feel more comfortable taking out the house would awesome. Similar size to my vita maybe with a range of colours. (I really want a green one)

I would love to see a Pikmin collection come out on the Switch, so I think if Pikmin 4 is real they will release Pikmin 1-3 on Switch. So I predict The Pikmin HD Collection: Pick a Pack of Pikmin to be announced at E3 as well as the other things I mentioned above.

I would love for them to release the Banjo Kazooie games on Switch.

If they added Banjo to MK8 that would be huge as it would mean he was the first ever non first party IP added to the game there isn’t even a 2nd party IP in it and they wouldn’t add just one course they would need to make a whole new cup and then there would be a space to fill so they would have to make another cup.

Your Animal Crossing one sounds cool, but I don’t think they will remove Tom Nook from his role of building houses, but having a garden would be great and I also would love the island to be back, I made a great online friend on it years ago until Nintendo stopped the swap note app because children were talking with strangers…

Yeah, hes has changed jobs in one way that being from running the local shop to becoming dedicated to house related stuff at the end of the day thats his identity they guy you hate has he charges so much money for a house upgrade if you took away the house aspect of him what would be left? It was different with Tortimer as he was never a major character but Tom Nook I don’t think it would happen

I think Pikmin Trilogy and Metroid Prime Trilogy both drop this year if not very soon, and both of their next titles get release windows of 2020. Super Mario 3D World gets ported. Mario Kart 9 is announced for a 2020 release, we get new DLC tracks and characters for 8 in the meantime. Big DLC drop for Super Mario Party including online game boards, and more game boards in general.

Forza, Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Crackdown (1, 2 and/or 3) all announced for the Switch

New Joy-cons, Pro Controller and Console variants announced around Pokemon, Luigi’s Mansion 3, and Animal Crossing.

New info on a big System update that includes Themes, Folders and the 3.0 USB port finally being turned on (for Ethernet adapters)

I do not think a Switch Mini or Switch Pro will be announced until next year. With both Pokemon and Animal Crossing coming out they have no reason to, those two games will cause the current Switch to be sold out like crazy this Holiday.